- This event has passed.
Winter Storage Move-In
October 20, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on November 3, 2018 at 8:00am
Are you looking for a secure place to store your camper, RV, boat or vehicle over the Winter? The Chesterville & District Agricultural Society offers storage space at an affordable price (the best in the area!).
Winter Storage Move-In Details
- Move-In Dates are Saturday, October 20th, 8:00am to 12:00pm and Saturday, November 3rd, 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Motorhomes/RV’s/Boats are stored in the cattle barn. All vehicles are stored in the Exhibition Hall
- Space is limited and granted on a first-come,first-serve basis. It is strongly recommended to arrive on the first day of storage
Winter Storage Rates and Prices
- Trailers/Boats/Campers: $11.00, tax included foot Minimum Charge: $50
- Cars/Trucks/Motor Vehicles: $150/vehicle, tax included
Winter Storage Move-Out Details
- All vehicles will be moved out on Saturday, May 4th, 2019 starting at 8:00am
- Please note, this is last-in, first-out. If your equipment is last to go in, please plan to arrive immediately at 8:00am on the move-out day
Please review the rules and regulations and complete the form at the bottom of the document before arriving on move-in day.