Class 14: Youth – Amateur Photography
See results here…
Download a PDF Version Here
Prize Money: 1st – $5.00, 2nd – $4.00, 3rd – $3.00
Chair Person: Muriel Smith
- Photos may be digital or film.
- Photos no larger than 5 inches x 7 inches must be mounted on BLACK Bristol board with 1 inch border all around.
- Please use clear photo corners, glue or sticky tag for mounting.
- Please do not cut the photos into shapes.
- 1 photo per section unless otherwise stated.
- Absolutely NO captions, writing or titles on photo unless specified!
- NO cropping or manipulation of photo!
- Personally taken, manipulated/enhanced and printed on photo paper
ENTRY RULES FOR ALL YOUTH CLASSES
- Open to both girls and boys.
- One exhibit per section per exhibitor.
- Please fill in entry tags very carefully.
- No entry fee required if entering ONLY Youth – Crafts, and/or Baking, and/or Flowers, and/or Photography, and/or Specials.
- Entries will be disqualified if age is not visible on entry tag.
- Animal Love
- My Hero
- My Favourite Friend
- Oooooops!!! With suitable caption
- Merge 2 photos of animals to make a new species of animal (include both original photos)
- From Young to Old – portrait of a person altered/aged (include original photo)