Class 2: Organized Groups
Download a PDF Version Here
Prize Money: See entry rules below
ENTRY RULES FOR THIS CLASS
- Entries must be work of the member of the organization.
- Each entry must display 8 articles or items attractively arranged in a space of 3 feet x 5 feet.
- Name of group must be covered until judging is completed.
- Ribbons will be award and $30.00 given to each group entering a worthy exhibit.
Theme: 80th Birthday (male or female)
The following are some suggestions that could be included in a display, use some if you wish, or come up with your own items
- Gift box wrapped for the birthday
- Decorations for the birthday party
- Decorated 80th birthday cake
- Decorated picture frame
- Flower arrangement for table centre
- Squares – 4 fancy and 2 varieties
- Tarts ( 4 ) on a plate
- Games to play at the party
- Special bottle of wine
- Party hats
- A deck of cards
- A special chair