Class 6: Junior Youth Baking
(Youth 11 years old and under)
Download a PDF Version Here
Chair Persons: Kim Link and Joyce Francis
Prize Money: 1st – $5.00, 2nd – $4.00, 3rd – $3.00, 4th – $2.00, 5th – $1.00
ENTRY RULES FOR ALL YOUTH CLASSES
- Open to both girls and boys.
- One exhibit per section per exhibitor.
- Please fill in entry tags very carefully.
- No entry fee required if entering ONLY Youth – Crafts, and/or Baking, and/or Flowers, and/or Photography, and/or Specials.
- Entries will be disqualified if age is not visible on entry tag.
Items 3, 4 & 5 to be on a disposable plate in a baggie with tag stapled to outside of baggie
Most points in Junior Youth Baking (Section 1 to 6) – Sponsored by Joyce Francis, Prize Money: 1st – $15.00, 2nd – $10.00, 3rd – $5.00
- 3 cup cakes, decorated, on a plate
- Marshmallow creature to look like a Dinosaur or Monster, labelled, on a plate
- Brownies, frosted, 3 on a plate
- Nutritious after school snack
- Cookies, chocolate chip, 3 on a plate
- Rice Krispies made in the shape of your first initial. (Must fill an 8 inch paper plate)
OAAS Plain Chocolate Chip Cookie Competition (no nuts)
- Contest open to youth up to age 15 years (as of December 31 of current year)
- One class only.
- Entry must consist of 8 cookies displayed on a firm, disposable plate