Class 7: Senior Youth Baking
(Youth – 12 to 16 years old)
Download a PDF Version Here
Chair Persons: Kim Link and Joyce Francis
Prize Money: 1st – $5.00, 2nd – $4.00, 3rd – $3.00, 4th – $2.00, 5th – $1.00
ENTRY RULES FOR ALL YOUTH CLASSES
- Open to both girls and boys.
- One exhibit per section per exhibitor.
- Please fill in entry tags very carefully.
- No entry fee required if entering ONLY Youth – Crafts, and/or Baking, and/or Flowers, and/or Photography, and/or Specials.
- Entries will be disqualified if age is not visible on entry tag.
Items must be on a disposable plate, in a baggie, with tag stapled to outside of baggie
Most points in Senior Youth Baking (Section 1 to 6) – Sponsored by Kim Link,
Prize Money: 1st – $15.00, 2nd – $10.00, 3rd – $3.00
- 3 Cupcakes, decorated for your favourite holiday
- 3 Chocolate Chip Muffins (with or without baking cups)
- Home baked goodies to share with Grandma
- Giant Cookie—must fill an 8 inch paper plate
- 3 Chocolate Chip cookies
- 3 pieces of Fudge —your choice
OAAS Plain Chocolate Chip Cookie Competition (no nuts)
- Contest open to youth up to age 15 years (as of December 31 of current year)
- One class only.
- Entry must consist of 8 cookies displayed on a firm, disposable plate
Please visit: https://www.ontarioagsocieties.com/assets/competitions/2018/Plain%20Chocolate%20Chip%20Cookies%202018.pdf