The Cheserville Fair Antique & Farm Stock Tractor Pull is always growing, with previous years having over 80 entries! Enjoy a day in the grandstands watching antique tractors compete for the best distance in this traditional tractor pull.
Download the complete Rules & Regulations here. For more information contact Brad at 613-295-2771 or Phil 613-223-9153
First Pull: 11am
- Under 3,200 lbs
- 4,200 lbs
- 5,200 lbs
- 6,200 lbs
- 7,200 lbs
- 8,200 lbs
- 9,200 lbs
- 11,200 lbs
- 13,200 lbs
- 15,200 lbs (open)
NOTE: Farm Stock classes begin at 7,200 lbs where numbers warrant
Rules & Regulations
- Each tractor may register for two (2) classes only except open class
- Tractors eligible for antique pull are original 1960 and older (i.e. 1960, 1959, 1958, etc.)
- Drawbar maximum height is 20″, no less than 18″ from rear centre line to pin hole centre
- No wires on the governor or modified throttle linkage(s). Performance enhancing or modifications are not permitted.
Rules and Safety:
- Registration starts at 10:00am. All tractors must be registered to pull by 11:00am. Entry fee of $10.00 must be paid at registration.
- No alcoholic beverage consumption by drivers until completion of the competition.
- Driver to remain seated during the pull.
- Pull must start with a tight chain.
- Two hook attempts are allowed if first attempt does not exceed 50 foot mark.
- Life and carrying of front end of tractor will be at the Judge’s discretion, but will count (if less than 50 feet, second attempt is still allowed)
- Judge or flag man decisions are final. Judge may reverse decision after examining the situation.
- Minimum age shall be 12 years.