Class 13: Amateur Photography
Download a PDF Version Here
See results here…
Prize Money: 1st – $5.00, 2nd – $4.00, 3rd – $3.00
Chair Person: Muriel Smith
- Photos may be digital or film.
- Photos no larger than 5 inches x 7 inches, must be mounted on Black Bristol board with 1 inch border all around.
- Please use clear photo corners, glue or sticky tag for mounting.
- Please do not cut the photos into shapes.
- 1 photo per section unless otherwise stated.
- Absolutely NO captions, writing or titles on photo unless specified!
- NO cropping or manipulation of photo!
- Personally taken, manipulated/enhanced and printed on photo paper.
- Summer Harvest
- An OLD Farmhouse
- Your Favourite Wildflower(s)
- Your Favourite Christmas Photo
- Unique Fence(s)
- Baby Smile(s)
- ““This Makes Me Laugh” – with suitable caption
- Intense Weather
- A Picture Showing a Reflection
- A Spider’s Web
- ““Birds at my Feeder”
- Photographer’s choice – in black and white
- Photographer’s choice – in colour
- Family Gathering
- 3 Photos of Bridges or Old Barns
- Merge 2 Photos of animals to make a new species of animal (include both original photos)
- From Young to Old – portrait of a person altered/aged (include original Photo)