Class 18: Amateur Photography
Download a PDF Version Here
Chair Person: Muriel Smith
Prize Money: 1st – $5.00, 2nd – $4.00, 3rd – $3.00
Photos may be digital or film.
Photos no larger than 5 inches x 7 inches must be mounted on Bristol board with 1 inch border all around.
Please use clear photo corners, glue or sticky tag for mounting.
Please do not cut the photos into shapes.
1 photo per section unless otherwise stated.
Absolutely NO captions, writing or titles on photo unless specified!
NO cropping or manipulation of photo!
- Summer Harvest
- An OLD Farmhouse
- Your Favourite Wildflower(s)
- Your Favourite Christmas Photo
- Unique Fence(s)
- Baby Smile(s)
- ““This Makes Me Laugh” – with suitable caption
- Intense Weather
- A Picture Showing a Reflection
- A Spider’s Web
- ““Birds at my Feeder”
- Photographer’s choice – in black and white
- Photographer’s choice – in color
- Family Gathering
- 3 Photos of Bridges or Old Barns
DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY MANIPULATED
Photos no larger than 5 inches x 7 inches, mounted on Bristol board with 1” border all around.
Personally taken, manipulated/enhanced and printed on photo paper.
- Merge 2 Photos of animals to make a new species of animal (include both original photos)
- From Young to Old – portrait of a person altered/aged (include original Photo)