Advanced passes and a limited number of discounted weekend passes are now available. Purchase them here!
The Chesterville Fair is proud to offer an affordable event where all families can end their summer with a bang of excitement. After listening to your feedback, we’re excited to offer an inclusive pay-one-price admission to gives you access to everything on the grounds! Keep posted to this page to learn more about how you can pre-purchase your tickets online.
Pay-One-Price Admission Includes
- Unlimited use of the midway
- Kidz Zone Tent shows and activities, including the Lil John Show
- Live music in the refreshment tent with the McCloskey Music Series
- Grandstand Shows (Truck Pull, Demolition Derby, Tractor Pull)
- Friday night dance with the Bordertowne Boys
- And much, much more!
Daily Gate Prices
- Ages 6+: $15 pay-one-price (excludes Saturday night dance)
- Children 5 and under: Free
- Friday Night Dance
- Saturday Night Dance
A limited number of weekend passes are now on sale! Only 50 are available so get yours today. Purchase tickets online right here.
- Friday: 3:00pm to 9:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am to 9:00pm
- Sunday: 8:00am to 3:00pm
How to Get Here
The Chesterville Fairgrounds are located at the corner of County Road 43 and Queen Street, directly beside the Chesterville Arena. Use the map below to help navigate from wherever you are.